Newbery County Cricket Ball
Features & Benefits
- High quality, long lasting practice cricket ball.
- Good seam.
- Holds its shape well: consistently good bounce.
- Unbeatable quality, budget practice ball.
- Available in 5 ½ oz, 5 oz & 4 ¾ oz
- Club quality, alum tanned leather: quartered, 4 piece construction.
- 55-60 stiches, all hand sewn for accuracy, with 3 ply thread
- Soft cork/ rubber blend core for consistent bounce.
- English lacquered and wax polished for lasting shine.
- Tallow dipped for waterproofing.