The Newbery Performance cricket shoes are the newest addition to the Newbery family in 2020. The spikes and pimples are built with amazing mid-foot support, low profile for superior grip and strategically-placed cushioning offers durability and breathability to help you compete.
- Newbery’s moulded XPU Performance shoes are built with amazing mid-foot support heel which secures foot in place maintaining the shoe’s integrity and protecting the delicate heel area
- Added cushioning around the heel and tongue provide ultimate, step-in comfort
- Newbery EVOPro sole for a functional shoe without the bulk, providing superior fit, athletic feel which all helps reduce power loss and maximizing strong acceleration
- Compression moulded, lightweight midsole for superior cushioning and comfort
- Durable, lightweight outsole with strategically placed spikes with supplementary moulded pimple studs for additional grip and stability
- JNPlus LT Outsole: Low profile + rubber outsole – ideal for all surfaces including nets and indoor
- Innovative DXlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability with lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- All new Innovative Comfort platform providing superior cushion and stability
When ordering our handmade bats (Heritage series only), please allow an additional 14 working days to produce these. Our hand-finished bats (Performance series) please allow 1 additional working day.
We use a courier tracked service. From date of placing the order it will be a 3 day delivery service.
Please note our shipping from the UK to all countries worldwide is a to port service. This means you are responsible for the taxes and duties of the country of delivery. We can provide a to door service which includes all costs – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call a member of the team on +44 1273 775770 and a member of the team can provide a price and complete your order. Any questions please email or call a member of our team.