The Blitz has truly lived up to its name. It’s known to be big, bold and beautiful... it just got bigger!
Already a legend of T20 cricket, The Blitz is loved by batsmen for its ability to blast balls out of the stadium, and hated by bowlers (for pretty much that reason!)
With slight incurves to ensure weight control, the middle is kept as full as possible to give maximum power. The weight is distributed evenly so this bat is an option for players of all sizes and stature.
- Available in Heritage Series (SPS, Player) and Performance Series (5*)
- Handmade in England by our master bat makers when purchasing the Heritage Series (SPS or Player) versions. Hand finished when purchasing the Performance Series (5*)
- Junior available in SPS, Player and 5*
- Weight distributed evenly
- Suitable for all players
- Beautiful balance and feel for the size
- Available in different bat lengths when purchasing the Heritage Series bat
- Choose your ideal weight
- Handle comes standard as oval
- Delivered with a black velvet sleeve for protection
*THIS BAT DOES NOT CONFORM TO THE ICC BAT GAGE. CHECK IF YOUR LEAGUE USES THE BAT GAGE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS BAT.
Please note that bats pictured are based on top graded wood – Grade 1 willow. As a natural product all bats are unique and will therefore be different.
When ordering our handmade bats (Heritage series only), please allow an additional 14 working days to produce these. Our hand-finished bats (Performance series) please allow 1 additional working day.
We use a courier tracked service. From date of placing the order it will be a 3 day delivery service.
Please note our shipping from the UK to all countries worldwide is a to port service. This means you are responsible for the taxes and duties of the country of delivery. We can provide a to door service which includes all costs – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call a member of the team on +44 1273 775770 and a member of the team can provide a price and complete your order. Any questions please email or call a member of our team.
|BAT SIZE||PLAYER HEIGHT|
|LH/LB (Long Handle/Long Blade)||6'4"|
|SH (Short Handle)||5’9” - 6’3”|
|SM (Small Mens)||5’7” - 5’9”|
|H (Harrow)||5’5” - 5’7”|
|6||5’3” - 5’5”|
|5||5’ - 5’3”|
|4||4’9” - 5’|
|3||4’6” - 4’9”|
|2||4’3” - 4’6”|
|1||4’ - 4’3”|
From the first bat made by a Newbery, to the cricket bats we produce today, we ensure the philosophy and values set by Len and John Newbery are in every bat we produce.