Inspired by the original bat produced by John Newbery, this bat is to celebrate 100 years of Newbery craftsmanship.
The Master 100 Retro Range was introduced last season and has been the best-selling range. The bat is filled with power but is a great option for the touch player. This bat is ideal for players who want to build an innings and go through the gears as the innings progresses. A full and high spine allows for an unbeatable balance and feel due to the weight distribution. You will have a stylish presence at the crease.
- Available in Heritage Series (SPS, Player) and Performance Series (5*)
- Handmade in England by our master bat makers when purchasing the Heritage Series (SPS or Player) versions. Hand finished when purchasing the Performance Series (5*)
- Junior available in SPS, Player and 5*
- World renowned orange and black sticker of John Newbery
- Slight con-caved profile with a very wide sweet-spot
- Classic full spine for weight distribution equalling a fantastic balance and feel
- Mid to low sweet spot, re-creating the classic English cricket bat
- Choose your ideal weight
- Senior comes standard in short handle – available in different bat lengths when purchasing the Heritage Series bat
- Handle comes standard as oval
- Delivered with a black velvet sleeve for protection
Please note that bats pictured are based on top graded wood – Grade 1 willow. As a natural product all bats are unique and will therefore be different.
When ordering our handmade bats (Heritage series only), please allow an additional 14 working days to produce these. Our hand-finished bats (Performance series) please allow 1 additional working day.
We use a courier tracked service. From date of placing the order it will be a 3 day delivery service.
Please note our shipping from the UK to all countries worldwide is a to port service. This means you are responsible for the taxes and duties of the country of delivery. We can provide a to door service which includes all costs – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call a member of the team on +44 1273 775770 and a member of the team can provide a price and complete your order. Any questions please email or call a member of our team.
|BAT SIZE||PLAYER HEIGHT|
|LH/LB (Long Handle/Long Blade)||6'4"|
|SH (Short Handle)||5’9” - 6’3”|
|SM (Small Mens)||5’7” - 5’9”|
|H (Harrow)||5’5” - 5’7”|
|6||5’3” - 5’5”|
|5||5’ - 5’3”|
|4||4’9” - 5’|
|3||4’6” - 4’9”|
|2||4’3” - 4’6”|
|1||4’ - 4’3”|
From the first bat made by a Newbery, to the cricket bats we produce today, we ensure the philosophy and values set by Len and John Newbery are in every bat we produce.