Renegade is the perfect bat for club cricketers who play on slower, lower English wickets. With a low middle and big where it matters, the Renegade packs a real punch. The balance and feel of this bat is superior for a bigger bat and lower sweet spot. Whether you are looking to smash the ball into orbit or play calculated strokes, this bat will ensure you are dominate at the crease.
- Available in Heritage Series and Performance Series
- Large Profile and big where it matters – in the sweet spot.
- These bats fit inside the bat gauge.
- Low Middle - for superb performance on slower, lower pitches and general front foot play.
- Minimal Concaving - ensures a wide, fuller sweet spot.
- Blade Bowed - for maximum performance.
*Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01273 775770 if you want to talk through the edge size.
Bat Available in Sizes
- Senior comes in standard short handle but also available in LH/SSB/SB/LB heritage range only.
When ordering our handmade bats (Heritage series only), please allow an additional 14 working days to produce these. Our hand-finished bats (Performance series) please allow 1 additional working day.
We use a courier tracked service. From date of placing the order it will be a 3 day delivery service.
Please note our shipping from the UK to all countries worldwide is a to port service. This means you are responsible for the taxes and duties of the country of delivery. We can provide a to door service which includes all costs – please email email@example.com or call a member of the team on +44 1273 775770 and a member of the team can provide a price and complete your order. Any questions please email or call a member of our team.
|BAT SIZE||PLAYER HEIGHT|
|LH/LB (Long Handle/Long Blade)||6'4"|
|SH (Short Handle)||5’9” - 6’3”|
|SM (Small Mens)||5’7” - 5’9”|
|H (Harrow)||5’5” - 5’7”|
|6||5’3” - 5’5”|
|5||5’ - 5’3”|
|4||4’9” - 5’|
|3||4’6” - 4’9”|
|2||4’3” - 4’6”|
|1||4’ - 4’3”|
From the first bat made by a Newbery, to the cricket bats we produce today, we ensure the philosophy and values set by Len and John Newbery are in every bat we produce.