The innovation continues! This bat is great for players who have fast hands, like to manipulate the ball or for those who just want to clear the ropes!
The bat has a unique revolutionary Haft Tech Handle designed to increase power with extra comfort for ultimate control at the crease for those long innings.
- Available in Heritage Series (SPS, Player) and Performance Series (5*)
- Handmade in England by our master bat makers when purchasing the Heritage Series (SPS or Player) versions. Hand finished when purchasing the Performance Series (5*)
- Junior available in SPS, Player and 5*
- Unique revolutionary Haft Tech handle
- The special handle has been designed to increase power, add extra comfort and ultimate control at the crease for those long innings
- Promotes top hand play
- Anti twist properties which transfers more power into the ball for increased striking power
- Large middle sweet spot
- A fuller shape with the longer Newbery duckbill toe for a beautiful balance and feel
- Available in different bat lengths when purchasing the Heritage Series bat
- Choose your ideal weight
- Handle comes standard as oval
- Delivered with a black velvet sleeve for protection
Please note that bats pictured are based on top graded wood – Grade 1 willow. As a natural product all bats are unique and will therefore be different.
When ordering our handmade bats (Heritage series only), please allow an additional 14 working days to produce these. Our hand-finished bats (Performance series) please allow 1 additional working day.
We use a courier tracked service. From date of placing the order it will be a 3 day delivery service.
Please note our shipping from the UK to all countries worldwide is a to port service. This means you are responsible for the taxes and duties of the country of delivery. We can provide a to door service which includes all costs – please email email@example.com or call a member of the team on +44 1273 775770 and a member of the team can provide a price and complete your order. Any questions please email or call a member of our team.
|BAT SIZE||PLAYER HEIGHT|
|LH/LB (Long Handle/Long Blade)||6'4"|
|SH (Short Handle)||5’9” - 6’3”|
|SM (Small Mens)||5’7” - 5’9”|
|H (Harrow)||5’5” - 5’7”|
|6||5’3” - 5’5”|
|5||5’ - 5’3”|
|4||4’9” - 5’|
|3||4’6” - 4’9”|
|2||4’3” - 4’6”|
|1||4’ - 4’3”|
From the first bat made by a Newbery, to the cricket bats we produce today, we ensure the philosophy and values set by Len and John Newbery are in every bat we produce.